I’m a UK based versatile VFX Artist and Graphic Designer, with experience in Animation, Motion Graphics, Camera Tracking, Post-Production, Editing, Lighting & Compositing and Photography.
The majority of my experience has been in producing animated shorts and promotional videos on a Freelance basis, as well as my own animated short films for Film Contests.
I am a keen and fast learner of new software, techniques and production workflows, making me an asset to VFX and Post-Production teams. I strive to work with a team of people who also love to learn and take on new challenges.
SOFTWARE / VFX SKILLS
After Effects CC- Compositing, Tracking, Colour Grading, Rotoscoping, Chroma-keying
Premiere Pro CC - Post-Production, Editing, Storyboarding
Photoshop CS6 - Graphic Design, Typography, Photo Editing
(Basic) Maya - Modelling, Animation, Texturing, Multipass Rendering
(Basic) Cinema 4D - Modelling, CG Lighting, Multipass Rendering
PFTrack - 2D/3D Tracking
Boujou - 2D/3D Tracking
Currently Learning - Maya, Cinema 4D, Unity
- The Calling - Film Contest Winner (May 2015 - July 2015)
- FACEIT Pro League Season 2 Promo (May 2015 - June 2015)
- Guiding Light Promo (December 2014 - January 2015)
Weta Workshop, GoodGame Agency
- The Journey Begins (November 2014 - December 2014)
- Son of Magnus Promo (October 2014 - November 2014)
- D2L Season 5 Promos (September 2014 - October 2014)
- Till Death Do Us Part Two - Film Contest Winner (September 2013- November 2013)
University of Lincoln
Upper Second Class Honours Degree in Computer Games Production BSc (HONS)
(2008 - 2011)